Matcha and it's benefits
Hey cuties! We all know Matcha: from our favorite beauty blog, from one of these healthy food vids on youtube or just any other way. I personally LOVE Matcha. I always have one cup of hot water with some milk and one tablespoon of Matcha (vanilla flavor). It always wakes me up in the morning and I really like the taste. Today we are going to answer the question why Matcha is so healthy. Read this post carefully so the next time you order a coconut milk n’ almond vegan organic matcha latte in a cafe you can impress your date with your knowledge on this green drink. (:
Matcha - Why is it good for you?
- When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf
- Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea
- One cup of matcha = 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea in terms of nutritional content
- Matcha boosts the metabolism and burns calories
- Match detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Matcha calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Matcha is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Matcha enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Matcha provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
Did you like the post? Please let me know if you did. Do you want some recipes? Tell me in the comments!